sense of commitment.
• Calibration Consistency: We address every variable of our measurement process to assure consistency of calibration results which lead to accurate results in your processes, products, and services.
• Alloy 8 Advantage: Troemner Alloy 8 Stainless Steel is the finest grade of stainless steel available. Alloy 8 has extremely low magnetic properties, uniform consistency, and offers high resistance to corrosion. Alloy 8 is available exclusively through Troemner.
• Lowest Uncertainties: Troemner is committed to achieving the highest measurement capabilities and offering the lowest measurement uncertainties possible. The true test of how well we perform a calibration is in the reported uncertainty, which provides you a higher level of confidence.
It all begins with a source
you can count on.
• Troemner Cal-Pak™ components and carrying case are linked through the use of a unique serial number. You can trace your individual weights to the appropriate NVLAP* or UKAS** Certificate and master carrying case.
• The precision weights in your Cal-Pak™ are traceable to internationally recognized standards through an exacting series of precision measurements that provide an accurate value for each weight with low uncertainty. Troemner's NVLAP* or UKAS** Certificate provides evidence that the process for the measurement traceability chain meets the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and has been approved by NVLAP* or UKAS.**
NEW high quality polycarbonate cases for your existing Troemner individual weights can be purchased. Contact Inside Sales for details.
An elegant design that will
stand the test of time.
Everything you need in one convenient case.
• Troemner Cal-Paks™ contain (3) high quality, precision Alloy 8 weights, which can be used with all balance manufacturers makes and models. The weights supplied are the balance manufacturers recommended calibration weight, 10% of the calibration weight, and the minimum weight as determined by the balance's readability and expected standard deviation under normal conditions as recommended by USP 41.
• Cal-Paks where the largest weight is 200g and below are supplied in a high quality polycarbonate case. Cal-Paks where the largest weight is 500g through 5kg are supplied in a rugged polypropylene case. All Cal-Pak individual weights 2kg and below are supplied in their own high quality polycarbonate individual case inside the master case. 5kg weights are set inside the foam insert in the master polypropylene case. Accessories for proper handling and care of weights are also included.
• Your Cal-Pak™ includes a USB Flash Drive that contains your electronic NVLAP* or UKAS** Certificate. The USB Flash Drive provides you with a paperless system for your certificates to be easily accessed and maintained over time. Return your Flash Drive each time you have your Cal-Pak™ recalibrated, and we will add the new NVLAP* or UKAS** Certificate to the Flash Drive. This green system provides you with a detailed calibration history of your weights all in one convenient place with no paper to keep on file. All the information you need is maintained on the Flash Drive so you can print the NVLAP* or UKAS** Certificate when necessary.