Returns/Warranty Repair Checklist Step 1: Contact Troemner's Inside Sales Department at +1-800-352-7705 for a Return Authorization Number or with any questions regarding authorized return/warranty repairs Step 2: Read the Troemner Return/Warranty Repair Policy (see below) Step 3: Complete the Equipment Exposure/Decontamination Statement (required) Step 4: Ensure product is packed in original packing material, or packed securely to ensure the integrity of the product during shipping Step 5: Ensure Return Authorization Number and Equipment Exposure/Decontamination Statement are placed on the outside of the package Step 6: Ship to: Troemner, 201 Wolf Drive, Thorofare, NJ 08086-0087, USA
Product Return/Warranty Repair Policy
- All returns/warranty repairs must be authorized by Troemner via a Return Authorization Number in order to ensure proper credit or repair.
- All returns are subject to a restocking charge.
- Returns and warranty repairs must be received within 30 days from the date the Troemner Return Authorization Number was issued.
- All returns must include a completed and signed Troemner Exposure/Decontamination Statement.
- A decontamination fee of $175.00 will be charged if the equipment was used and has not been properly decontaminated prior to return.
- All returns/warranty repairs are to be shipped to Troemner and the transportation charges prepaid.
- Troemner is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping.
- To ensure proper credit or warranty repair, each product returned must include the following information:
- Customer name, address and contact information
- Completed and signed Equipment Exposure/Decontamination Statement
- Troemner Return Authorization Number
As a precautionary measure, Troemner requires a completed Equipment Exposure/Decontamination Statement to accompany each item being returned for either credit or repair. Troemner will not accept any item that has been exposed to biohazardous and/or radioactive materials. Click here for the Equipment Exposure Statement.
Green Packing Guidelines
Troemner's management systems are dedicated to efficiency, safety and stewardship of workplace, community, and environment. To reduce our landfill waste and reduce our environmental impact, we recommend our customers pack their products that ship to Troemner in recyclable packaging including: bubble wrap, plastic air bags, paper, cardboard, or customer cases that can be reused.
Please avoid packing your items with foam, packing peanuts or other material, which cannot be recycled.