ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Humidity Calibration Services
At Troemner we address every variable of our measurement process to ensure consistency of calibration, which leads to accurate results in your processes, products and services.
Troemner maintains one of the largest and most advanced independent metrology laboratories in the world. Troemner’s Humidity Calibration Laboratory employs the most advanced calibration equipment with reference standards directly traceable to NIST. Troemner also seeks the highest levels of accreditation for all of our service offerings.
Troemner’s Humidity Calibration Laboratory utilizes the “two-pressure” and “two-temperature” humidity generation process developed and proven by NIST. The design produces high precision humidity determinations ideal for instrument calibration and evaluation.
Accreditation ISO/IEC 17025, Accredited by NVLAP*
NVLAP Accredited Humidity Certificate of Calibration
Laboratory Scope From 10% to 95% Relative Humidity and Dew Point Calibration from -20°C to 70°CDevices Serviced
- Chart recorders
- Data loggers
- Humidity generators
- Dew point hygrometers
- Humidity chambers
- 3 RH points @ 1 Temperature - Default is 25%, 50%, 75% RH @ 21.5°C as-found/as-left
- 3 RH points @ 3 Temperatures - Default is 25%, 50%, 75% RH @ 19°C, 21.5°C, and 24°C as-found/as-left
- 3 Temperatures @ 1 RH - Default is 19°C, 21.5C° and 24°C @ 50% RH
- 1 RH @ 1 Temperature - Default is 50% @ 21.5°C as-found or as-left only
- Additional points available upon request
- Dew point calibrations
- 3, 5 or 7 dew points as-found/as-left across the range of the device
- Humidity Generators - as-found/as-left data for RH, dew point, pressure and flow. Parameters and points dependent upon type and range of generator
Troemner offers standard and custom humidity calibration procedures. Troemner’s NVLAP Humidity Calibration Certificate is a detailed multi-page document designed to meet all regulatory and audit requirements including all ISO, ISO/IEC 17025, FDA, GMP, GLP, DOD, NCCLS, CLIA, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, and nuclear requirements. Technical data includes “as-found” and “as-left” measurements of applied and indicated humidity, temperature and dew point of standard and device under test where applicable, uncertainty of measurement process and tolerance of device.
* NVLAP Lab Code 105013-0
|Temperature Calibration||Pressure Calibration||Thermal Mass Flow Calibration|