ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Pipette Calibration Services
Troemner's Pipette Calibrations are performed by highly skilled pipette technicians in a stringently controlled environment, using high precision balances.
Troemner was the first company in the United States accredited by NIST/NVLAP to ISO/IEC 17025 for Pipette Calibration Services. The combination of a highly trained staff, controlled physical conditions, and precise equipment enables Troemner’s Calibration Laboratories to produce measurements with very small uncertainties. Troemner offers technical competence; we have low measurement uncertainties, true preventative maintenance, and we’re focused on service. Troemner is always evaluating the latest calibration technology. We offer significant cost savings; fewer “as found” failures, fewer impact studies, precise and accurate dispensing of expensive reagents, and compliance and traceability.
Accreditation ISO/IEC 17025, Accredited by NVLAP*
NVLAP Accredited Pipette Certificate of Calibration
Laboratory Scope NVLAP accredited from 0.1 μl through 50 ml with capabilities up to 100 mlDevices Serviced
- Single channel pipettes
- Multi-channel pipettes
- Fixed volume pipettes
- 10-10-10 as-found, as-left for single and multi-channel pipettes
- 4-4-4 as-found, 10-10-10 as-left for single and multi-channel pipettes
- 4-4-4 as-found, as-left for single and multi-channel pipettes
- 4-4 as-found, as-left for single and multi-channel pipettes and bottle dispensers/burettes
- 4-4-4 as-found only for single and multi-channel pipettes
- Replacement of seals and O-rings
- CLIA:The Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendments
- CLSI:(formerly NCCLS, The National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards)
- CAP:The College of American Pathologists
- European Parliament directive on in vitro diagnostic products
Troemner is proud of its stringent quality standards and reputation for excellence. All of our calibration services are backed by a team of NIST trained metrology experts, calibration specialists and a skilled customer service team whose sole goal is to deliver the most consistent and trustworthy Pipette Calibrations available.
* NVLAP Lab Code 105013-0
Pipette Standards Handbook
A helpful and practical aid for anyone who uses pipettes consistently in their work. This publication discusses techniques, operation and calibration of pipettes.
PDF - 2MB
Calibration Services Guide
Complete Calibration Service information including laboratory scope, devices serviced, personnel and processes.
PDF - 1MB
Weights & Accessories Catalog
Comprehensive Weight Catalog includes our complete line of weight styles, cases and accessories.
PDF - 2MB
|Weight Calibration||Temperature Calibration||Humidity Calibration|